Strength & Conditioning Coach
Joyce Stevens, a married, mother of four, has been helping people reach their fitness goals with her passion to motivate adults and children to change their bodies and improve their fitness, whether it’s for athletic purposes or just for better quality of life and functional living! Being an athlete herself, playing competitive ice hockey, she believes in the strength of a team through the physical aspects of the sport, as well as team building activities to create that bond.
Joyce has trained many individuals in the one-on-one setting and in group sessions. She is also the Strength & Conditioning Coach for the Ahwatukee Foothills Soccer Club and the South Bank LadyBugs 95/96 soccer teams. She has trained runners, lacrosse, hockey, soccer and volleyball players and teams.
- CrossFit Certified Level I Trainer
- Group Trainer -- American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Youth Conditioning Specialist -- International Youth Conditioning Association
- CrossFit Endurance Certified -- Pose Running
- TRX Suspension System Certified
- Winning Edge Sport Nutrition Certificate -- University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
Inside-Out Performance Training, LLC